Re: Spray -Can Paint Job

    The beer 'n' paint idea is interesting. I've probably squirted a couple
of hundred military vehicles (jeeps, 2 1/2 tons, 5 tons, goats, vans, Chevy
and Dodge p/u's) with the desert camo paint job. When I first started doin'
'em, my civilian supervisor looked at the results and said "You're tryin'
too hard!" He took the pattern book away from me, took the spray gun, waved
it around squirting paint and said "See? It's easy. Don't worry about how it
looks, it'll look fine." Kind of a paint booth Yoda: "Do. Or do not. There
is no 'try'".
    Two or three rum and cokes at the EM club for lunch started doing
wonders for my work, bwhahahahaha!

tt

Robert