From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #839
Date: Fri, May 14, 1999, 8:54 PM

Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:40:05 -0400
From: David Nuenke <dnuenke@domain.elided>
Subject: I am Really Going To Be a Scout Owner

After a year of looking around, and six months of serious looking and
waiting I am actually going to get my Scout next weekend. It is the 76
Spirit that I mentioned before. 345 4 barrel, t-19 wide, dayna 20,
31's,
and a decent body that spent most of it's life in Arizona. The problem
with the #8 cylinder has been fixed and the engine is running like it
should again. First on my to-do list will be spring bushings, door
seals, and a paint job. I am sure that I will have lots of questions
for
the digest in the coming weeks. I am acting proactivly though, and
will
be ordering a shop manual from Super Scouts on Monday.

David Nuenke
7 days until I pick up my Scout!