Navistar jobs, onboard air, track conversions, windshield gaskets

Re: Navistar jobs

In the January issue of Machine Design, Navistar advertised for design
engineering positions. Contact given was ata@domain.elided....

Re: Onboard air, bigtime

Saw an ad in Heavy Equipment News for an underhood rotary screw compressor.
Check these spec's - 55lbs, 100% duty cycle, 6.5" x 7" x 11", 70CFM @150PSI
!! Can't be cheap, but for the kid who must have the biggest air system on
the block, call 800-738-8622

Track conversions -

Same mag had an interesting ad for light/medium duty track conversions.
Check out www.mattracks.com

>Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 17:22:11 PDT
>From: "Art Retro" <honico@domain.elided>
>Subject: Windshield rubber...re: old thread -Where?
>
>Hey kids...Art here...
>
>There was a thread a couple years ago that mentioned a resource for
>windshield rubber -I need two sets;  '67 PU and a '67 'T'all.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Art

Windshield gaskets for the 60's trucks are available from a number of
sources including Light Line dealers, Metro Rubber, and even Joe's(your
name here) Auto glass. I even got one from a Navistar dealer a few years
back. It's the same gasket that's used on a Loadstar, of which there are
still about a billiion in regular service. However, at this point I think
my vendor of choice would be Binder Books, as Scott's a real nice
guy...(says Jim still trying to make up for not picking my order up in
Tulare ;))

Jim
Bindertown USA....up 3 more trucks as of Sunday :)