Moving sale

My son, Alan has to move.  He lives in the Denver CO area.  He has '66
800A, 73 Scout II and a '78 Traveler parts scout.  All need some work.
He asked to me to put this on digest.  He has a 345 freshly rebuilt by
machine shop and partly assembled.  He's desperate because his house is
scheduled to be razed soon.  If anyone is interested, his name is Alan
Culley, and his address is aculley@domain.elided.  land line (303)456-0463.
Secondly there is a 1967(or68) 1300B 1-ton dually pickup with Knapheide
Combination cattle & grain bed for sale.  Some rust on bed, but truck is
really good.  We live in rust free area here.  The truck has good white
paint, decent interior, 304, 4-speed.  If anyone is interested please
e-mail me off digest and I'll call whover owns it(phone # in window) for
you.  Thanks for the bandwidth.  Earl Culley