re: topless question

I just took my top off yesterday for the first time. It was surprisingly
easy, since I have a barn and used an overhead beam and block and tackle to
lift it up. I can't see why a tree branch wouldn't work just as well,
though. As for storing the top, I plan on letting it sit on the bottom edges
in a corner of the barn. i was hoping to store it on its side, but it is way
too flimsy when it's not bolted down. I think the best way to save space
would be to remove the lift gate and stand it on the back edges. Bolting a
2x4 would be a good way to make sure it keeps it's shape.

Woohoo I'm topless!

John Staub
'79 Scout II 'Sierra'