Can You Spell "W-a-l-M-a-r-t"?

I know this is off topic.  But if we can do PC's v. Mac's &
TSO/CMS/VMS/GCOS/EXEC8/APL/RPG/APL, etc; etc. for a week, maybe we can live with
this for the weekend! :-)

>From the friend that made me aware of the Rosie quote & the Claire site:

: The best way to make K Mart feel our pain is to use the petition
: web page at:
:
: http://www.perfectunion.com/petitions/Petition_Kmart/
:
: I'd really like to see K mart do a Fuzzy on Rosie.

(The reference to Fuzzy Zoeller... you remember Fuzzy, don't you?!)

Later,

--Pete
--

pferris AT webzone DOT net