Re: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

>That makes me feel kinda sick..A perfect example of the common ignorance of
>the american people.  Present company not included
>Rik

I , speaking as an American citizen, and as a potential juror, believe that
Rosie's statement might well be treasonous! And, as a responsible citizen,
I know the nature of the penalties which our Constitution enumerates as
being appropriate for the crime of Treason!

I have already called the K-Mart customer service 800 line, which is listed
at the url above, and informed them, quite politely, that neither I, nor
any members of my family, nor any others whom I can persuade to do so based
on Rosie's, in my opinion treasonous, statements will be buying ANYTHING AT
ALL from K-Mart until such time as they fire Rosie, and repudiate any
association with her statements in the firmest possible manner.

I am also about to call the Denver TV station which airs Rosie to inform
them that I will be boycotting all products advertised on ANY of their
shows that I happen to watch until such time as they stop airing Rosie's
show on their station!

Since the CBS affiliate in Denver that airs Rosie also carries Walker,
Texas Ranger, I am thinking of hunting up Chuck's e-mail address, and
letting him know that, unless he speaks up on this, and also insists that
the station drop Rosie, that his show's sponsors will be next!!

Required IHC content:

If you do not think that such blatantly fascist, Nazi tactics could also be
used to outlaw the possession or use of highly functional vehicles, such as
IHCs or to regulate or restrict recreational pastimes, all in the name of
the greater public good, think again! And think about the ongoing wave of
closures of land which belongs to all of us, and which in no way resembles
wilderness!

Please act according to your own conscience on this one, and apologies for
using the bandwidth, but I have a feeling that there are a lot of us here
who, as I do, value liberty, and its preservation far more than personal
safety. I believe that it is well past time to demonstrate to those who
think otherwise that those of us who feel that way represent a very "high
level demographic" in the consuming, money spending public!

Thanks for your time!

Regards, Greg

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed
out of a tube"
        -Hunter S. Thompson

"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It is
the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt, 1783