Re: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

Oh come on Rik!

You know it's dangerous folks like me that own what, an over/under shotgun,
a 12 guage pump, an old military rifle (40-40 Krag), an heirloom 22, a BB
Gun, a "wrist rocket" slingshot and a few pounds of powder for reloading
(or amatuer bomb making): It's us that are responsible for the despicable
acts of two crazy kids in Littleton that resulted in 15 deaths and
unimaginable horrors.

Yep, I'm with Rosie. We'd be better off without guns all together. Let's
round them up and throw them in the ocean. I'm sure Rosie is well
quailified in the social sciences and can make such a statement without
challange.

Then, let's round up all the TVs and throw them into the ocean right
behind. After all, it's the darn news, VH1 and bimbo babes like Pamela Sue
Anderson that give sickos like those two boys in Littleton ideas in the
first place. Heck, without TV Americans might get off thier collective
duffs and do something, like lead a revolution.

Oops. No guns, no revolution.

Oh well, the world would certainly be a better place now wouldn't it?

Tom H.

P.S. Would someone please explain this all to my favorite hunting lab so he
can understand why he doesn't get to go play with dead ducks and pheasants
anymore because we are all so much better off.