Re: Exhaust donuts

The aliens commander decided ScoutIIMan@domain.elided would make a perfect
specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>It has been mentioned in the past about using crushed foil exhaust gaskets,
>instead of the steel ones. Anybody have a part number, or is this a match em
>up type thing? this is for a 74 Scout II with 345.

Steve,

All the details are in the FAQ at www.binderbulletin.com  You'll find
application information and various manufacturers with part numbers.

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT