JC Whitney Has New Stuff For IH's!/ Carpet for IH crew cabs?

The latest JC Whitney catalog has several items related to IH bodies.
Patch panels, rear quarter repair panels door skins, floor support rails
and more. In addition, they also list HALF-BED REPAIR PANELS for 71-80
IH pickups. Since I don't know how long JC Whitney has offered these
(new to the IH world and to this list) I'd like to know if anybody on
the digest has tried these? If so, do they have the same type ribbing
that is unique to the bed floors in the IH pickups? I've called JC
Whitney and they do not know what I'm talking about.

Where are some sources for carpet for this 72 1210 crew cab I'm working
on? Want to put something back close to original. Have bought carpet
from Auto Custom Carpet in AL in the past that was great but I bet they
won't have a floor mold for an IH crew cab.

Rocky
'72 1210 4x4 Crew Cab