RE: gas out

I don't know if the gas out had an effect... however, what I do know is that I am very thankful for how cheap gas is in the US.  For all those people
concerned about how high gas is, go to Europe and pay their prices for awhile, I think they would be pleasantly surprised of our prices.  Not to mention
that gas prices can only rise in the future as we deplete our non-renewable resource of oil (it's not like were going to find more on Mars)!  Sure gas can
be expensive, but expensive is a relative concept.

my "relative" $0.02

chris