Re: Empty float bowl

John, John, Tom, et al;

One thing I want to know is, can you claim Tommy boy to the IRS (otherwise,
what good is he?! ;-))?  I mean, do you have to feed him, change him,
educate him [yuppers!]?  But my mind wanders...

Re the flowchart / diag thought process:  perhaps Great Mac-Owner Minds
Think Alike (And {dare I say it?!}  "Different"!). But let's not visit THAT
again (maybe in the dead of Winter when we more pressed for topics! ;-) ).
Send flames to: www.webzone.net/pferris/dev/null NOT the digest, puhlease!

Griz: Send me yer name and address (unless you're already on the listings in
the Binder Bulletin pages...) and I'll send you a photocopy of the flowchart
I found at American Airlines (in the "test pilots"  lounge at the M&E base
in Tulsa).  Someone went through a bit of trouble to make it look
"official", etc.   It may be a week or two,  or months, but eventually
you'll get it - when you least expect it!  I can never find it when I'm
LOOKING for it, only when I'm not! ;-)

As I told John Landry (off digest) last night,  I received my oil pump
rebuild kit from Northern Auto.  Since there was a small rip in the actual
box, I was alarmed maybe some small part/piece /pin may've fallen out into
packing or prior to packing.  John assures me, the essentials are there!
Just waiting on the solvent gloves to arrive.  In between tornadoes (more
last night) the weather is just TOO nice not to be fiddling with the
T-all...

John L: Do you think the local ("Acme Brand No Name Tools 'R Us"  tool
house) dial guage will work for my purposes (probably).  Snap-On (my
preferred vendor) is too expensive right now...  I don't want a $175 one  if
a $50 one will get me in the same ballpark! Have to check pawn shops and see
if I can find one CHEAP! Still have the JPEG's of yours!

I'll dredge up Service Manual tonight and examine proceedures for rebuild.
And probably put all appropriate pages in those plastic covers (this IS the
Holy Grail, isn't it?! Is platic-sheeting the Service Manual pages (all of
'em, eventuallyt!) as anal as Tom cleaning the grease out of the grooves of
his socket sets?  I do it too Tom! ;-) ). What took John L. probably an hour
or two to do, ought to make a nice "weekender" for me! ;->

May The Farce Be With You,

--Pete
P.S.: Is "ihc@domain.elided" address equivalent to
"ihc-digest@domain.elided"?  I see the 2nd one goes to the digest (per se), but
does it also go to real time and vice-versa?