thermo quad

       Subject: Loosing Gas

       >My 2 bbl 345 has come up with a new problem. If it sits for
       more than a week
       or two (I haven't narrowed it further, 1 week is OK -  2.5  is
       not) it looses
       all the gas in the bowl. A slosh from a can down the throat &
       it starts &
       runs great, but without that, you can crank till the battery
       runs down. I
       have not yet tried to diagnose this, but though someone might
       have seen the
       problem before.

       The thermoquad has the same problem,  not sure what to do about
       it.  I think some suggestions were
       epoxy up the holes that let the bowel drain into the manafold.