Triangle articulation

Ever since I took off the front anti-sway bar I've been getting some front
wheel rub.  Here's the specs:
  1980 Scout II
  4" triangle lift
  32" BFG MT tires

I put it on a ramp to check, and apparently it didn't rub.  I guess that
only happens at speed.  I'll probably just end up using some pieces of angle
iron and a bigger bump guard and I should be fine.

While I was there I picked up the ramp numbers:
  front: 580
  rear:  480

These stiff springs are probably the source of most of the restriction.  But
I assume that it would be improved somewhat with a rear locker.  Another
thing somebody recommended was to open up the spring clamps so that they
held the shorter springs from moving sideways, but allowed them up open up.
Ah, someday.

Ken Farmer