Re: Empty float bowl

Careful Tom!

What's the bumper sticker say?  "Old age with treachery and cunning will
overcome youth and inexperience every time!" - or words to that affect!

An aside:  Usually my chain of reactions / thought process goes something
like:
1) Am I still alive?
2) That was NEAT!
3)Is there a mess to clean up?
4) Cool man!!!
5) Will the ol' lady find out?
6) I'll have to tell (the digesters) about that!

Kinda reminds me of a neat flowchart I saw at American Airlines once...

Just you WAIT til John "Grizzly At The Zoo" Hoffs reads your unflattering
words!

--Pete "Still in my early 40's" Ferris