carberator for 800

I am needing a carb for a 66 Scout 800. It has a 152 4cyl.
I need to know what carb goes on it and what other vehicles
I could get one from.

Also, I have just purchased a 1977 Scout II for parts. There is body damage
to the side just behind the drivers door to the back. It has two of the
original slotted chrome wheels. There is a complete front clip
(fenders, hood, and grill) with no damage.
I bought it mainly to get the steering box off of it. But it was such a good
deal I couldn't pass it up. Especially since they are far and few between in
Texas (especially in wrecking yards).
I am interested in parting it out.

Thank You,
Becky Bass