Stuff in Peterson's 4Wheel & Off Road

Hey folks,
I was looking through this fine publication and saw a couple of things
in the June issue that looked interesting.
First was in a full-page Holley add near the front. Holly has a new fuel
injection unit called "Digital J**p Pro-Jection." The unit looked like
it was designed to fit a two-barrel intake. Maybe an application for my
Next was in the "Best Beaters Builder" section. There was a picture of a
Tera Low gearset for Dana 20 transfer cases. Have these been available
long enough for anyone to have tried one out? Any idea of the cost? Is
this the reason I haven't bought a Dana 300 yet???
Later,
Mark
77SSII Almost Finished!!!!!