IHC p/up for sale

Kept forgetting to post this.
 Right up the street from my house is a used car
lot/muffler shop. In front they have a '74 IH p/up for
sale, I haven't looked very close...but there dosn't
seem to be much rust, it has a V-8, automatic (the guy
at the AutoZone next door told me that there was some
problem with the trani), it's white, has two gas tank
fillers (one on the front fender, and one in back),
it's 2wd IFS ( I remember seeing a thread on that here
a while back).

  I'll ba happy to call and/or go by to look closer if
anyone's interested.
  Oh, they are asking $975 (last week it was $1100).

  The usual disclaimers....
Russ