Computers and RX's

IHERS,

Ok about computers...WHO CARES! I turn it on, it works. 'nuff said. 'Cept
maybe mine is better than yours.

About RX's. I've had a closet desire for one for ever. Well, ok, just from
about '79.  Drove my first RX4 wagon. Cool, no, very cool. I've almost
bought more of them than fish I almost caught.

About Mr Hofs' stories. At Tulare some folks were talking about numbering
them. Then when John starts one, he could just say: "#46, <pause> I remember
the time..." and if you heard it you would know how long the story is and,
you could go off and change your oil or do a tuneup or yank a motor,
depending on how long the story was.

To add my IH $0.02, I broke my throttle cable.

Kendude