Re: T-Quad questions-near emergency!

>It sounds like it's flooding to me.
>You did a terrible thing when you assumed the floats would work smoothly
>after it was together.  I bet in the back of your mind you really new
better
>than to leave it that way and try it anyway.
>I've done that a million times,  I'm finally learning to listen to my
>conscience.  It may take longer to do things but you only have to do it
>once.
>Rik

Rik-

Unfortunately, I didn't know better than to do this.  Not in the back,
front, or sides of my mind.  I mean, I had soaked the thing for about three
days, sprayed countless cans down through all of the openings, and the
needles were all clean/new.  What else could I do?  I had to assume that it
would work, as I could think of nothing else to do to it.  I suppose I could
have sprayed it with WD 40 or something, but the gas will eat that off
pretty quickly, won't it?  Any more suggestions on how to fix this?

Michael