Re: Scouts and Macs- hopelessly off topic

Bill Dugan wrote:

> >What speed is yours, so I know what G3 upgrade card to get for my
> 7600/132.
>
> >It would be interesting to know what percentage of Scout owners are
> also Mac users.
>
> OK, I'm the reverse Mandera on Macs- I have five; two in the closet and
> three in use (one server, one production machine and one Powerbook.)
>
> Conversely I only have one Scout. But I'd rather be in that with the top
> down than in front of one of the computers.
>
> Steve, I have a 300mhz G3 card in my 8500; it's like going from coach to
> first class. Also have a 350mhz B/W G3 at work- sheer power.
>
> sorry about the bandwidth.
>
> bill d.

At last, something I can compete in!  Current Apple/Mac inventory:

Power Mac 7600/132
Power Mac 7200/90
Apple IIvx
Apple IIcx (2)
Apple IIsi
Apple LCII
Apple IIGS
Mac Classic
Apple IIe (2)

Starmax 3000/200 MT

IHC list is much shorter, but I'm working on it!

Chad Sibert