Scouts and Macs- hopelessly off topic

>What speed is yours, so I know what G3 upgrade card to get for my
7600/132.

>It would be interesting to know what percentage of Scout owners are
also Mac users.

OK, I'm the reverse Mandera on Macs- I have five; two in the closet and
three in use (one server, one production machine and one Powerbook.)

Conversely I only have one Scout. But I'd rather be in that with the top
down than in front of one of the computers.

Steve, I have a 300mhz G3 card in my 8500; it's like going from coach to
first class. Also have a 350mhz B/W G3 at work- sheer power.

sorry about the bandwidth.

bill d.