From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #812
Date: Fri, May 7, 1999, 4:39 PM

Ken, Pete and all concerned about coaxing Hof,

I actually have an alterior motive.  See I plan on
making his Panamint Springs/Death Valley camping week
sometime.

Then everytime he starts a story I can exclaim "heard
it already", next story, observation, history lesson
etc., "heard it already".  Then I just sit back for a
nice "QUIET" week of camping.

Sorry that all of you must be subjected to it in the
meantime, but as I learned in the Corps, "The needs of
one (me) always outweighs the needs of many"

Laura