Scout 800 Roll Bar

I bought a roll bar for a Scout 800 at Salem Off Road in Salem, OR.  I
tried purchasing one through giddum up or someplace and they said it was
discontinued.  But, that wasn't the case.  Smittybuilt made the roll bar
and it cost me about $120.  If you want to see it, check out my old 67
scout 800 at   http://www.uidaho.edu/~webs9543/mysct.html
I think they stick up too high, some I am going to have a custom one built
the way I want it.  Im real concious on looks.  But, It was easy to
install and not too expensive.

Joel Webster
1969 Scout 800A Aristocrat