Think Different and English

I do have relatives in Ca but I have no idea where.  They are family from my
Grandfathers brothers.  My real nameis Ricky,  but Ricky only is acceptable
if you play sports.  In Junior high I decided to shorten it. Rick is the
normal shortened version but I say if your going to shorten it, shorten it
as much as possible thus Rik
Oh by the way I run a 100mhz that has an overdrive chip so I get about
133mhz.  Yea I can go to the kitchen get a snack and come back to watch some
things finish loading.
Rik
88 Suburban 3/4 ton 4x4 6.2 Diesel
77 Traveler (Family Cruiser Pkg) http://users.pomeroy-wa.com/rik
75 Scout II parts Scout
72 1210 4x4 parting it out. Need anything?
47 Chevy Truck (family heirloom)
37 Chevy going onto Scout 4x4 Chassis