Tulsa / Owasso - Oklahoma Scout Sightings!

Howdy,

Anyone on the digest drive a FINE looking soft top Scout.  It was canary
yellow (or what I call "Manhattan Yellow").  Very nice. Going down 86th St
in Owasso around 17:45 or so last night?

Or the pretty clean Scout that passed me on my way to work on Hwy 169 N this
a.m. around 08:15?

Or maybe the pale green & "beaver wood" Travelall I see almost every morning
on 169 - South bound?  70's-ish. Good condition overall, just a little
faded...