Re: IH fuel sender

The aliens commander decided Vinnie Moscaritolo <vinnie@domain.elided> would
make a perfect specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>In simple words, what is the range of the  stock IH fuel sender?

I'm going by memory because I'm at work without my reference materials (but
this should get you close), you want a gauge the reads full at about 8 to
10 Ohms and empty at about 80 Ohms empty.

In any case just to clear up your confusion, there are two different "Ford"
standards and AFAIK only one "Chrysler" standard.  For our IH rigs, we use
the Chrysler standard and it's very unique and not easily confused with any
other standard... nothing else is even close to it!

Hope that helps,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT