IH fuel sender

John;

I am replacing the fuel gauge in a scout II. I remember a while back  you
mentioning that the stock gauge is similar to the the CHRYSLER or FORD
units.  My problem is that the mfg (intellitronix) shows both a  CHRYSLER and
a FORD compatible part.  This confuses me.  I thought the two
were the same, or is the IH sender more one than another.

In simple words, what is the range of the  stock IH fuel sender?

>Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:55:22 GMT
>From: jlandry@domain.elided (John A. Landry)
>Subject: Re: Fuel senders
>
>In a brilliant stroke of genius, Chris & Ranae Procyk <procyk19@domain.elided>
>blurted out:
>
> >FOR CHRYSLER, FORD VEHICLES: 78-10 ohms etc, etc
>
>This is the one you want and what the original IH one was calibrated to.
>Your stock gauge should work fine within this resistance range as long as
>it is in proper working condition.
>
>Regards,

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."