Re: IH sighting

Yea that was me. I was going to get a vintage carb from them, but I
dropped by Checker one night and they had a rebuilt 2300 there for $116
so I bought that instead. I hate to wait. Let us know how it works out.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\