Re: IH sighting

>>    I just saw a McDonald's commercial that featured a guy working under
>> the hood of an IH pickup. It takes place on a farm with the mom calling
>> everyone with a triangle bell.

 The only letter I have been able to make out is a "G", and I
>don't think there is an "G" in International, or Harvestor, or Company,
>but maybe Hofs needs to clarify?:)  But I could be wrong...  Get it on
>tape and post it to your website and then we can all take a look.

Yeah, I watched that commercail a little beter the next time it came on, and
I am pretty darn sure that is a "C", as the GMC of this era had that right
out on the hood, and it is on the "C" side of the hood.  Of course, don't
hold me to this, but that is what it looked like to me.

Michael