From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #799
Date: Tue, May 4, 1999, 7:08 AM

From: Scott Machalk <smachalk@domain.elided>
Subject: Aftermarket Cruise control

A while back, someone mentioned that the best solution to cruise
control
was to add a new aftermarket one instead of trying to fix the old one.
I'll
buy that.

Has anyone here actually done this on a Scout? If so, what brand/model
and
how did you like the quality, ease of installation and how well did it
work.

If noone has done this, I am willing to be the guinea pig but I am
open to
suggestions.