Re: Cruise control

Scott wrote:  Has anyone here actually done this on a Scout? If so, what
brand/model and how did you like the quality, ease of installation and how well
did it work.
Scott, Sears used to sell an aftermarket cruise control kit; I like cruise control
so much that I put it on our one Scout that didn't have one. It was easy to
install, worked fine, and looked remarkably like the original equipment in the
other Scouts. Unfortunately, that was the Scout that went over the three story
cliff 3 or 4 years ago. Sniff. The cruise control, however, was intact.  Best
regards, Kim Sol, 1980 Scout.