Looking for a Complete Driver's Door for a 1210 Pickup

Digesters,

	I'm looking for a complete driver's door for a 1210 pickup.
Preferably somewhere close to central Texas.  I need the
window and lock mechanism included.

	The old door took a kamikaze hit from a brand new saturn
causing total destruction of the saturn and a large dent in my
door.  I'm still picking out fibreglass chunks.  The window
crank mechanism did not break then but recently bent due
to drag.  In typical IH fashion, the door lock works great, but
only from the outside.  Thus my need for an entire door.

	I'd be willing to pick it up within a reasonable driving radius.

Scot Andrews, P.E.
Comprehensive Engineering Solutions, Inc.
615 North Third Street
Temple, Texas  76501
(254) 742-2050 Voice  (254) 742-2055 FAX
scot.andrews@domain.elided
http://www.ces-texas.com