Racer pics, body off pics, and Travelall pics!

Hooray.  Current crop of scanning done.. 50 new pictures tomorrow. ;-(

DId up an HTML page and pictures of the frame swap on Ben's '75 Scout II
(ever want to see a Scout II with a 2' body lift?)

Two new pictures of the racer - Chevy FS front axle and the front clip
was set in place.  Wanna see how wide that "wide-track" front really is?

Also.. pictures of my new '72 Travelall.  Now everyone can tell me how I
fared for $200 and what more troubles I can expect.  I haven't touched it
since it's been raining so much.

Spent the evening in the garage adding a new light over the new drill
press and playin' around for a bit.. bought a disc for the chop saw, and
assembled the blasting cabinet..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
3 Scout II Projects and one Travelall