Re: Headliner Wire Routing

   The light is wired through the rear passenger side tail light. There
are corresponding holes in the bottom of the top and the top of the
bottom, <g>, for the wires to go through. There is a factory connector
for the wires in there.
   As to the cover, I can't say for sure, but; it 'looks' alot like a
couple of Ford lights I used to have. Perhaps, you could take a walk
through the junkyard with the base in hand and see what you find.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org