Re: '66 Scout 800 FS

I got a call from a guy here in Lafayette (Indiana) yesterday.  Howard had
given me his phone number a while ago and I had called him to talk, some
of you may remember his blown tranny....  Anyway, he called yesterday to
let me know that he has decided to sell the Scout.  So here are the
specifics that I know:
'66 Scout 800, 345 v8, blown 3 speed tranny, (probably) D20 t/c, body is
in good shape (minimal rust from what I understand)
He's asking $600 for it.  The 345 is out of a '68 (I think that's what he
said)(I would assume it is also out of a truck...) and it runs well.  He
doesn't have email or anything so I told him I would post it for him.
His name is Mark Waggoner, phone is (765)446-0047.  This is all I know, so
call him.

I would buy it, but I don't have money right now and I'm working on
getting a 196 and Scout II axles.:)

Dan Felix