Re:IBHC (infamous bulk head connector) re-visited

Special thanks to Dan Reese and J. Michael Shaw for their replies regarding
my problem with flickering lights and surging guages. However, after
pulling my hair out and following the advice of everyone (re the bulkhead
connector) the problem was not cured. I finally found it, and it was 3
wires near the tailgate that were wedged  between the gas tank and a
support. It just about drove me nuts, but I finally nailed it down after
tracing all my wires from the fire wall  back. It just goes to show that
you can't blame everything on the IBHC!  :)

It sure is nice to have all my lights working again.

ronis