Re: Someone get the address to peterson 4 wheel flamers

>how about asking why we should buy their magazine since they insult us.
>and then hit them where they hurt, and explain to their advertizers why
>you aren't buying their products.
>
>Joe

Why bother, guys???

Just let the price of our stuff stay low. As long as we like it, and it
continues to work for us, why worry what other think??

There are only a VERY few competent folks involved in the automotive press,
the rest are raving jerks.

Actually--the automotive after market mfgrs are only a little better than
the mags in terms of competent people vs. hustlers.

Suggest saving our collective breath!

Regards, Greg