Re: Rotor Phase

Well I've been took a nice drive on the points (50+ miles, reasonably
warm day, some decent grade, at 50-75 MPH and they seem to have taken
care of the high speed miss. Maybe the magnets got misaligned in the
Pertronix? I will investigate the "rotor phase" when I get back from my
camping trip.

Peace,
Eric