Re: Petersen's 4 Wheel and Off-road JERKS

On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:21:47 -0600 "Farmer" <pharmer@domain.elided>
writes:

>I think they started giving IH fans the brush off about a year ago
>when they
>slightly reorganized, and decided to focus on where the bucks are
>(advertisers).
>
>Ken Farmer

that's why we hit them where it hurts.  if "jim's garage" is a major
advertizer, write Jims and explain that you cannot but from a company
that sponsers a magazine that thinks our trucks are worthless

Joe

... "Dismissed...That's a Starfleet expression for *get out*.

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]