Seatbelts......got them!

Hi Rik!

Got the package in the mail today! It was forwarded to my new address.
The seat belts are the wrong ones, but it looks like I can "modify" them
using washers and bolts/nuts to hold them on.  They will work till I find
some OEM seatbelts for a Scout 800. They are clip ons, much like a rock
climbing type clip.
They clip on to "eye" bolts on the floor. At first you may think,"The ol' PO
put them in" but it's the second Scout with the same type of seatbelts, and
the seat belt I do have looks just like yours(mine!).
How much do you want me to send?
Please let me know soon, I would like to get it out to Monday.
Thanks again for getting all that stuff for me!
Matt Sopher