304 harmonic balancer sleeves

Jim,

I had my front pulley sleeved a couple of years ago by Don's Diesel Machine
in Concord, CA.  They didn't have any problem ordering the correct diameter
sleeve.

When the sleeve came in, he asked if I wanted to put it on myself.  I took
one look at that thin little sleeve and said no thanks, I'd let them do it.
 Said if they screwed it up, they would have order another one and eat the
price.  He laughed, yup, they have been known to screw one up once in a while.

OR, you could go to a bearing house and ask them to order a double lipped
seal, one or both of the lips would be running on the original OD of the
pulley.

Mike