Spring Cleaning

Hello All,
I'm a mostly lurker on this list, but do enjoy it none the less. I have a
couple things to part with if anyone's interested:

Scout II Hard top. Been outside under a tarp for some time.Probably has a
fair amount of surface rust. Glass (rear & sliding sides) should be fine.
Headliner shot from moister. Price: Free

33 Gal Tank: Suffers same fate as top. Outside fine, inside has mild rust.
Maybe can be boiled out at radiator shop? Heavy skid plate welded onto
bottom. Price: I paid $90, before it got rust infected. Any offers?

I'm in SF Bay Area.

Thanks,
Ross Walsmith
73 Scout II