Scout Sighting

Anybody get the new J.crew summer catalog?
There's a few model-types with their model-type girlfriends lounging around in expensive beachwear on what looks to be an early 70's Scout II, a nice restored green '72 or '73 with Cali plates.
Dang, I wish I looked that good driving on the beach in my Scout- usually I sport about 2 or 3 days' growth of beard, a rosy pink Irish tan and an earth-shattering hangover.
On the positive side, we have plans for a good deal of beach driving coming up- Assateague and Nag's Head are this month and June, respectively.
I'll do my best to take pictures and look as close to respectable as possible for you.
If anybody likes, I'll scan the pictures and post them somewhere for you.

bill d.
bdugan@domain.elided