Re: petersen's JERKS

    Nick opined:

and drive them regularly
>and smile as they never break.
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    Bwahahahaha! Go to DejaNews and search for author "Mandera"....;)

I may have to sell my '79 Traveltop - not enough time to feed it and the
j**ps too. It's in SE Kentucky, and I have most of the _important_ body
parts it needs - bed, rockers, those inner support thingys, etc. About $300
worth of metal. It's a 304, drivetrain's fine, runs great, probably could
use that steering support mod, floor pan's non-existent, all smog junk
stripped off, etc. Typical scout, eh?
It won't move for less than $850.
ttfn
Robert