Re: My Brakes

Rik-  Pumping has no effect on the pedal or stopping, so maybe it isn't
master cyl.  I'll look at the vacuum line.  What should I look for (other
than the plastic valve adapter) to see that my vacuum is sufficient?

A restriction in the main brake line?  How do you diagnose that?  Is it
process of elimination?

Thanks,
Skip

P.S.  If I'm not careful, I might actually learn something about mechanics
: )

"Rik DesJardin" <rik@domain.elided> on 04/30/99 10:32:08 AM