Re: Traveler for Sale

I need to sell my '76 Scout Traveler.  It's has a good body with minimal
rust, and 1 small dent near the tailgate.  Interior is in great shape.  It
has the original 345 motor, and auto transmission with about 120,000 miles on
it.  The following major items have been replaced in the last year or so:

Air Conditioning (spent nearly $2,000 on this- every part!)
Converted to Warn manual hubs.
Gold Box, Coil
Carb.
Radiator
Water pump and fan
tie rod
power steering pump and gear box
exhaust

It is in overall great shape.  I need to get at least $3,000 for it.  Please
contact me off digest if interested.

Thanks,

Chris