From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #784
Date: Wed, Apr 28, 1999, 1:58 PM

From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
Subject: Re: flacky pertronics?

John,
   The steel gauges are conductive and when I would set the points gap
with the key on (bad thing to do) I would get wrapped by the charge in
the coil! The brass is not as cunductive and cut down on the number of
jolts. It doesn't matter now that I have the PerTronix, and I keep a
match book in the glove box along side the points.

_____Dan Nees_____