Special tool

I think the special tool that JCW sells is for the manual hubs.  The one with two pegs is for auto hubs with the round outer nut with three locking allen head screws.  I don't know if a special tool is available for it, but would like to hear if anyone knows about one.  I've done the job in the past and burnt up many sets of bearings because of incorrect torque on the outer nut.  My fix was to switch to the manual hub setup with outer hex nut and the JCW tool (2 1/16" socket).
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20