Re: carbon cleaning, dead guys

> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 07:22:19 -0700
> From: "J. Grammer"
> Subject: carbon cleaning, dead guys
>

> The old saying amongst us country boys is something like 'shoot fast, bury
> deep, and don't say a word'
>
> Jim
> from a very green Lazy Bar K (damn goats are slacking!)

Jim,

Here in wyoming it's: shoot, shovel, and shutup.

Re: carbon cleaning...m2o (marvel mystery oil) works for me but if I can
smoke some of my neighbors out I may try some of the other snake oils;-)

We just got 50+ inches of snow in four days. Those of us with four wheel
drive and chains got to deliver "meals on wheels" and yank our neighbors
out of their driveways.
I had a wonderful time but many thought it was the end of the world,
heck what's a 100 year storm to an IHC.

Willy (wet? you bet!)
77 SS II (with chains and NO top)